— Outriders NW ATV Tour Questions —
Our all-terrain adventure tours take place in the heart of the northwest and give explorers a unique and exciting way to see some of the most unique spots around. Since ATV’s are designed to take on the roughest terrain, we make it easier to access areas that would otherwise be unreachable.
Our exploration adventure is like nothing you have ever experienced before. Our expert guides provide a safe and interpretive all-terrain experience. All you do is show up – We take care of the rest.
We use Polaris 4×4 ATV’S and Side by Side’s designed for safety and equipped for all the climate and terrain you’ll cover. At Outriders Northwest, your safety is our top priority and although there are inherent risks when participating in outdoor sports, our lead guides are professional, medically trained, and equipped to handle any situation.
WE OFFER 2 OPTIONS: DRIVE OR RIDE
- Drive — For a more hands on experience- drive a machine and bring guests
- Ride — For an exclusive, educational experience- ride with a trained guide + others in your party
Yes. Shuttle Service is provided and some trailheads have parking available for those choosing not to take the Shuttle. During Checkout, see specific Tour Details for available trailhead parking.
- Seats, driving and riding, are on a first come, first serve basis. We highly recommend reservations and you can check availability at Book Now
- FREE shuttle service; however, come to the trailhead to “SHOW-UP”, DRIVE OR RIDE!
ALL reservation cancellations will be charged a 20% processing fee. Full refunds, minus the 20% processing fee will be issued if cancellation is made 72 hours in advance of reservation start time. If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours prior to Tour start time, full payment will be completely forfeited. No exceptions. Reservations are rain or shine. Please call 541-688-7433 if you wish to cancel your reservation.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
No-shows will be charged the full price.
- No hidden fees. however, gratuities are not included in the price of the tour.
- We have professional staff that invests countless hours of study and training to ensure your tours are safe, educational, and fun. Guides rely on gratuities as part of their income and are greatly appreciated.
- Transportation is provided to and from the trailhead. In an effort to stay on track we ask that all groups arrive 10-15 minutes early, ready to roll. It is our priority to stay on schedule, therefore if a trip is delayed, it will take away from your time on the trail. Please be on time at the designated or chosen departure location.
- Keep in mind that you will be exposed to the elements. We recommend all guests to wear long pants and durable, closed toe shoes. It is a good idea to dress in layers, as climate in the high desert offers extreme temperature changes.
- Each guest will be provided with a helmet and gloves for protection and safety, and receives a custom neck tube to keep after the tour.
- All of our helmets are equipped with a pull down visor, except children (we provide googles). If you wear contacts you may want to wear prescription lenses instead, as trails can be dusty.
- Whether you’re experienced in the backcountry or just starting out, there’s an outriders tour for you!
- If you can drive a car, you can drive an ATV! All of our machines are automatic with push button 4wd, a full roll cage, and a long travel suspension.
- Our Lead Guides provide an introductory training session before each tour. We go over how to operate the machines, and safety protocol as well!
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Riders must be over the age of 5. All riders 18 and under must have approval and be accompanied by an adult, guardian or sibling 21+. Some tours are age specific.
- We provide everything you need, including bottled water, snacks, a helmet, gloves, eye protection, and a souvenir neck buff. We recommend you bring a digital camera and/or smart phone to capture the memories.
- Please read our “What Should I Wear” section.
- Ponchos and Raingear are available for purchase.
- Yes, gratuities are greatly appreciated. All tips are accepted by Lead Guides and are shared with our staff.
- Absolutely! Official Outriders gear is available for purchase at each trailhead. We offer Flasks, Hats, T-shirts, and more.